As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be working in our Engineering & Projects department. This department is based on four key pillars: Project Management, Product Development, Product Management and Automation Management.
On the basis of your knowledge and experience, you will be an important link in the project team.
- You will provide the project team with support in order to ensure that the offer forms an optimal match with the customer’s requirements.
- You will report to the Project Manager and assist him with any difficulties in the project, contributing to decision-making on the progress of the project through your evaluation and proposals for action.
- In the execution of projects, you will guarantee the necessary analyses relating to the mechanical structure of an installation. You will primarily prepare the mechanical design with the aid of Solidworks – 3D CAD.
- You will launch the purchasing in the ERP system.
- You will guarantee the checks of the materials purchased and the assembly produced.
- You hold qualifications in industrial engineering or have relevant experience as a Mechanical Engineer with a strong affinity for 3D design.
- You are familiar with project environments in which several different projects are running at the same time and are able to deal with deadlines well.
- The following characteristics typify your personality: strongly result-oriented, decisive, communicative, accurate, problem-solver, creative, innovative and a team player.
- You also have sound language skills in Dutch, French and English.
What we offer
A varied job in a customer-oriented SME with an excellent reputation. We devote a great deal of attention to personal development and growth . You will have the opportunity to help to expand the department and the overall organization.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits. SCUDO is a growing company with an international business.
If you are interested in this job
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Mr.Stefano Salvadori
You can count on prompt and discreet handling of your application.