Ideal for any soft dough such as bread, cookies, creams, and sponge cakes.
Planetary Mixer is built using a heavy-gauge steel and featuring power to spare, these machines feature a sturdy built, and reliability. The planetary movement operates with oil-free components.
The Scudo planetary mixing machines feature:
- kneading group including twin fine wire whisks and a scraper;
- easy and fast tool switching;
- planetary movement of the gear ratio between tools and scraper of 1:4;
- AISI 304 stainless steel bell;
- customized lid for ingredient feeding;
- inverter to adjust kneading speed;
- touch-screen PLC to save multiple-phase recipes to memory.
The mixing group of the planetary mixer is made up of three tools: a pair of fine-wire whisks and a scraper. The tools are easily interchangeable and inserted through a bayonet connection in an ASI 304 stainless steel bell.
A food-grade seal at the base of the bell allows pressurizing the bowl thanks to a pneumatic setup. During the working phase, an operating pressure of 0.8 bars allows a natural amalgam of air particles within the dough and a remarkable rise of the product with a reduced usage of yeasts. Upon request, the system can also operate in depression.
|MODEL||A||B||C||D||kW||Machine kg||Mixer kg||Mixer liter|
The following are available for planetary mixer upon request:
- special tools;
- thick wire whisks;
- 2 or 4-sided blades;
- spirals for kneading;
- end-of-cycle automatic washing system;
- touch screen PLC with software for automatic feeding of the ingredients.