Sturdy, powerful and reliable for hard doughs
The Horizontal Mixers are ideal for industrial output of hard-dough products, including bread, crackers, breadsticks, and snacks.
The Scudo horizontal mixer is equipped with an exclusive Z-shaped mixer arm designed for maximum performance.
The particular shape and rotation speed of the horizontal mixer tool, creates a centrifugal vortex motion which projects the materials in a three-dimensional way to merge with each other. As a result ingredients with different particle size and density are perfectly blended and mixed with high precision.
The Scudo horizontal mixer is fully made from high-gauge steel and characterized by:
- high power motor;
- oil-pressure system allowing bowl tilting up to 105-degree angle for emptying process;
- AISI 304 stainless steel bowl;
- hygienic design for easy cleaning;
- electrical dashboard, including a touch screen control panel, buttons panel, gauge lights, and a PLC for recipe set-up and their data saving.
They can be used in different solutions. For example in Solutions for Straight Dough Production.
|Model||A||B||C||D||E||kW||Machine kg||Mixer kg||Bowl capacity liter|
The Horizontal Mixer can be fitted with:
- thermal probe to monitor dough temperature;
- wheeled bowls;
- jacketed bowl to guarantee a uniform temperature of the dough;
- automatic lubing system of the mechanical components;
- inverter to select the rotating speed of the tool;
- probe to gauge the temperature inside the bowl;
- model entirely made in stainless steel.
- resting dough system
- automatic ingredient feeding system